Mailbag

I received an inbox message on Facebook asking me to post a sample of my daily eating regimen.  From previous posts you know I have very simple rules to shopping and eating: only shop on the exterior portion of the grocery store, make good food decisions 80% of the time and don’t destroy your hardwork with the remaining 20%!  With that said here’s what I ate today:

Breakfast
1 cup of plain oatmeal
1/2 cup of blueberries
1 pack of Truvia
8 oz of English Breakfast tea

Mid-Morning snack
1/2 cup of almonds
1 cup of cottage cheese

Lunch
16 oz tuna in water
3/4 cup of onions
2 tablespoons of Healthy Balance Light Mayo

Midday snack
1 cup of sliced strawberries
1/2 cup of blackberries
1/2 cup of blueberries

Dinner
8 turkey meatballs
1 cup of green beans
2 tablespoons of lowfat 1000 island dressing

Liquids
6-7, 8oz glasses of water

Nothing really difficult about making good food choices, except changing your habit to do so.  I hope this helps!

Remember: share, share, share!

Big Dreamer

Posted from WordPress for Android

Share

4 thoughts on “Mailbag

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: