1. I am married to the most beautiful woman on this planet. Her name is Evelina and we have been married for 2 years.
2. I have secondary progressive MS. Multiple Sclerosis is a disease where the body attacks the nervous system causing all kinds of issues. You can check out more about MS here: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/What-is-MS
3. I was a PGA pro for nearly 21 years. I competed in professional tournaments and managed public and private golf courses.
4. I love sour candy! The more citric acid the better. My 2 favorites are sour gum balls and Cry Baby Tears super sour candy.
5. I have a passion for the academic study of Christian origins. I majored in Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte with an emphasis on Christian origins. Academics of religious studies study the linguistics (Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic), document construction, anthropology and archeology of a religion.
6. My favorite vacation spot is on a sparsely populated island in the BVI. My friends I am have vacationed several times on Jost van Dyke, the smallest and most sparsely inhabited island in the BVI.
7. I have a dog named Bentley. He is a terrier/chihuahua mix and the cutest little guy on Earth!
8. I love talking and hope to one day do public speaking. I will talk your ear off!
9. I love Disney World. My wife and I were engaged at Disney, honeymooned at Disney and spent our 1st anniversary at Disney. The happiest place on Earth!
10. I want to become a published author. I have a passion to help people help themselves and discovery their gifts and talents. In the near future I plan to write my first book extending the reach of Dream Big, Dream Often.