Food Lies That Keep Us Sick and Fat

The Mrs found this article a couple days ago and I find it very interesting!  Although the assertion in the first bullet point that calorie math is dead wrong is an overstatement.   Eating quality calories in moderation is key.  Anyway, most of the article is bang on. I employed most of these points into my lifestyle change. I started eating healthy 80% of the time and trying not to break the calorie bank the other 20%. I was 192 pounds in December and I currently weigh 174!! Anyone can do it with determination, desire and commitment.!

image credit: herbalwater.typepad.com

http://eatlocalgrown.com/article/13790-food-lies-that-keep-us-sick-and-fat.html?t=dmr

Big Dreamer

Share

5 thoughts on “Food Lies That Keep Us Sick and Fat

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: