- Since the beginning of June my stats have been a little peculiar. My views are continuing to increase, but my visitors is actually decreasing slightly. For those that have been blogging for a couple years, does viewership decline slightly in the summer season? That is the only thing that makes sense to me. No big deal I guess.
- Is there anything that can be done to deter folks from clicking LIKE on a post that they have not read? I am not sure why this is bothering me so much but there are posts that I end up with more LIKEs than actual views! And I have 5-6 readers that will LIKE 25 posts in a row, which shows in my notifications, but does not reflect in my views. As if these folk are tricking me into seeing their name in my notifications so much that I turn around and visit their site. It actually deters me from doing so and I have actually blocked several of the offenders. I considered removing the LIKE button but that also removes a part of the interactive quality of blogging. Is it bad blogging etiquette to ask them why they do this excessive LIKEing? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
- Also, remember that this weekend I will be taking time off which means Meet n Greet and Reblogging!!
- If you want me to reblog one of your posts please leave a link to the post, not your page, in the comments here. This has been very popular and I encourage you to participate. It is a great way to introduce yourself and be introduced to great blogs!
- So many writers ask me how I am getting such fast growth and the answer is simple: don’t sit around and wait for people to come find you! And do not be totaled self-focused. Trust me when I say it is very easy to identify those bloggers that are in it for themselves and those that are in it for community; be the latter. If you ask any one of the bloggers that follow me they will tell you I am quick to help, give advice, answer emails, reblog and promote others. All while maintaining the Dream Big identity.
- The Meet n Greet this weekend will start on Friday and continue through Sunday evening. I will do this every other weekend until I see that folks are tired of it. One of the honest reasons behind it is to give me some time off without completely neglecting my page. The other benefit is in helps others promote themselves, which is beneficial for all involved! Please do not forget to reblog the post!!