It is so easy to assume tomorrow will come.
do. I don’t want to take life or people for granted so here’s a list of what I am thankful for on this Tuesday:
1. My wife Evelina. She puts me before herself and shows me each day the true meaning of sacrifice.
2. My family. My parents, sister, brother-in-law, nephews and niece are all close and it is nice to be able to get together and laugh and cut up. And having Evelina’s family is an extra blessing. They love me as their own and for that I am grateful.
3. My MS. I know this sounds crazy, but having MS has opened so many doors to be able to help others.
4. Having my basic needs met each day.
5. Having quality transportation.
6. Clean drinking water.
7. Having a roof over my head.
8. Living in the United States. I know my country has problems, but we still have freedoms that other governments do not give people.
9. Love, forgiveness and redemption.
10. This blog and the many friends I have made here over the last 8 months. Thank you all!!
I need to stop and be more aware to be thankful more often. Life passes so quickly and giving thanks happens so infrequently. Take time today to tell someone that you appreciate them and to be thankful. Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!
Posted from WordPress for Android