I was uninspired yesterday so I thought I would free associate a few random thoughts I have had lately:
- Evelina and I will be attending the MS Bike event in Myrtle Beach for my birthday and I am very excited to attend. I love the beach in the fall. The breezes feel cleaner, the beaches are less crowded and the cool air seems to cleanse my soul.
- I misunderstood the number of people that will be attending the support group meeting I will be speaking at in November. The funny thing is I am more anxious about speaking to 20 people than I ever would speaking to hundreds! Why is that?!
- I am hosting the Meet and Greet this weekend beginning Friday morning so be sure to join early to get your blog page at the top of the list! The last few have produced hundreds of connections!
- Halloween is approaching which means giant bags of candy for ridiculously low prices!!
- The wife and I, along with our good friends Steven and Wendy, will be attending the Finish the Wall volunteer event this Saturday. They are finishing up a halfway house for recently released inmates and reformed homeless men. It is such a great charity and we are excited to help them complete this project.
- And last but not least, this weekend brings a tradition is Charlotte, The Festival in the Park. Since I was a kid I have attended this event. We look forward to it all year as they have art vendors, crafts, music, food vendors, all surrounding the lake at Freedom Park here in Charlotte. It is so awesome and we go as a family. My parents, sister, brother-in-law, nephews and niece, Evelina and myself will all meet and have a great night. Funnel cakes, carmel apples, footlong corndogs, fresh lemonade….oh my goodness my mouth is watering!! It is a tradition like no other!
That is what’s going on in my head! I hope everyone has a great Thursday!