I haven’t felt my best lately. I have bouts where the “perfect storm” hits and my mind and body suffer simultaneously; the last few days represent this phenomenon. It’s times like this that I am thankful for Evelina.
My mind and spirit has been focused on gratefulness lately. I don’t think this is a coincidence; I don’t think lots of things in life are happenstance. Here is my list of things I am grateful for today:
- Evelina. She loves me beyond understanding.
- Our family. They support us when they don’t even realize.
- My health. I know lots of people much worse than I.
- The beauty of the world.
- My neurologist and modern medical care
- Having a beautiful roof over head.
- Clean drinking water