My favorite season is autumn. I remember when I was in college wearing sweatshirts and shorts with flops. Walking across campus to class and feeling the crispness of the air…ahhh, great memories. Here are my top 10 faves of autumn.
- Fall festivals
- The sense of closure
- The crispness of the air
- The changing colors of the leaves
- Visiting Asheville, NC (mountains of NC for those unfamiliar)
- Walking on the beach in a sweatshirt
- Pumpkin pie
- Walks at the park
- Cool mornings and evenings
- Carving pumpkins for Halloween
These are a few of the things I love about the fall. What is your favorite season and why?