Weight Loss

Life isn’t about being perfect and living a healthy lifestyle isn’t about always eating tofu and brussel sprouts!! But it is about making healthy food choices 80% of the time and being responsible the other 20%. Read Amy Lou’s post about her journey!
ps I like pizza too!

Share

6 thoughts on “Weight Loss

    1. I like the way you are considerate to leave comment with the original blogger. You keep up that type of consideration and I promise people notice that. Very few people do what you do! Very nice

      1. OH thank you. But I have to give you the credit. You started me doing that. LOL.
        I really do want to help people find the freedom I have been given.
        Thank you for your advice,

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: