Things you may not know about me:
- In my former life I was a card carrying member of the PGA.
- I enjoy reading history. Currently I am rereading Religions of the World, a text-book from college.
My wife’s name is Evelina and she is Polish. As in, from Poland. And she is stunningly gorgeous! Hopefully, we will visiting the motherland soon.
- I have a dog named Bentley aka Sir Bentley Farty Farts A Lot
- I was born in a small town in Massachusetts called Holyoke.
- I live in a beautiful little town just south of Charlotte, NC called Pineville. We have a small (8,061 population) downtown area with a stop light and everything! The town is so small that when I call the Pineville Power company Dawn or Jan call me by name when I give them my street number!! lol
- I work with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society conducting speaking engagements for support groups, fundraisers and companies.
- I love spending time in the Caribbean.
- I do not like to hang my clothes on velvet or wire hangers. I don’t like how the clothes cling to the velvet.
- I love estate auctions.
- I love experiencing nostalgia.
- I don’t like confrontation.
- I love to laugh…a lot!
- I love, love, love all sour candy. The more sour, the better.
- I love the autumn.
- My favorite holiday is Christmas.
- I still believe in Santa Claus. Believing is what powers his sleigh!
- I can be selfish sometimes.
- I love public speaking. It feeds my ego…in a good way.
- It fills my soul to help others.
- I am a fantasy football addict.
My favorite sports teams in order: Boston Red Sox, Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, Liverpool FC, New England Revolution.
- My dream is to become a published author and spend my time writing while enjoying the cool breezes of the Caribbean.
- When my wife passes the BAR, I will be suing everyone on the planet for something, so B.O.L.O. (be on the look out)
- If I were on death row my last meal would be either: fried chicken, mashed potatoes, whole kernel corn and fried okra OR a cheeseburger with tomato, onion, lettuce, american cheese, bacon, with a dab of mayo and mustard on a potato roll with a side of fresh-cut fries.
- I studied Mathematics at the University of North Carolina-Charlotte and switched majors (Religious History) 2 classes shy of a degree. A move I still regret today. The more experienced Danny would have told the younger, dumber Danny to double major.
- MS limits me physically sometimes, but I still make myself walk my dog at the park or in the neighborhood every day, 3-4 times. No excuses not to exercise.