This past week my mind has been all of over the place. Here are a few of my random thoughts:
- Bentley has an ingrown dew claw on his back foot. I am a little perturbed at our groomer as they are supposed to take care of trimming all of his nails. Now we have to take him to the vet to have a procedure done to fix the problem.
- Today is Memorial Day and my mind is focused on all the soldiers who have died for our country. I have been on a WWII kick lately so the visions of war are fresh in my mind.
- This past weekend Dream Big surpassed 10,000 followers. Each new milestone is so humbling and I am grateful for everyone who visits, reads, comments, likes and follows my page. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
- It is that time of year for a beach trip!! We don’t know when we are going, but I am looking forward to visiting the USS Wilmington and Southport, NC!
- Evelina has graduated from Charlotte School of Law and now will begin her prep for the BAR exam. I’m not sure which one is a bigger accomplishment?!
- I still cannot get my mind focused properly for eating better. I am not saying that I am engorging myself with tons of junk food, but I am not seeing the results I want. I am not sure why the desire is not there and I better find some motivation and inspiration soon or I’ll start ballooning up.
- In the fall of 2014 I feel on the stairs in our house and injured my left shoulder trying to catch myself and it seems surgery might be in my near future. I had my right shoulder fixed in 2009 and it is not pleasant.
- I cannot believe the Warriors have tied the series with Oklahoma City at 3-3! Game 7 tonight and I must say I am pulling for the Charlotte native.
- Once again, thank you so much to everyone that reads and visits my page. I am so appreciative and humbled. 🙂
Don’t forget to take a few moments and visit my Partners’ pages located in the sidebar and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr!