This is MSnubutterflies!!
This soup is super easy to make. Light and creamy . Perfect for a chilly day!
- 1 large or 2 medium Butternut Squash
- Olive or coconut oil
- 1/2 of an Onion chopped
- 1 Celery Stock chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne
- 1 tsp. Turmeric
- 2 Bay leaves
- Salt and Pepper
- Vegetable Stock
- Almond or Coconut milk
To Make This Soup:
- Cut the squash in half (length wise) and remove the seeds and pulp.
- Brush oil of your choice on the flesh of the squash.
- Salt and pepper the squash.
- Cover the tops or flesh part of the squash with foil and place foil side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 45 min depending on the size of the squash.
- While the squash is baking cook the onion, garlic, and celery in a small…
View original post 171 more words