This is The Courage To Shift!
When I decided to work on self-improvement it was really a challenge to resist the urge to have the last word, as well as to always be right. To help stay on track, this is where I shift my mental focus during challenging times.
- Pick and choose my battles carefully, not everything is worth responding to
- Will it even make a difference in another year
- Dave Ramsey says, “someone convinced against their will, is of the same opinion still
- Other people’s opinion of me is none of my business. (This is the most important for me because everyone won’t like me, regardless of what I say or do on their minds are made up).
- Decide if I want to be right, or if I want to have peace
- Everyone will suffer from the consequences of their own choices so it really doesn’t matter what I think, it isn’t my…
View original post 1 more word