MSnubutterflies won an award!
I was nominated for One Lovely Blog Award by Tina at Invisible Illness.
Tina shares her personal story living with invisible illnesses in hopes of raising awareness. Through it all she remains positive and chooses to count the blessings in her life.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 other people
- Tell your nominees the good news.
About this award:
I enjoy these awards because it gives us a chance to learn more about each other and share links of other bloggers.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I have two fur babies ( Niko and Max) that follow me every where I go.
- I love crafts and DIY projects. I also sketch but I don’t let anyone see them.
- I don’t really watch TV. Never have.
- I love to take…
View original post 72 more words