Meet Dinosaurs, Donkeys and MS!
This weekend me and Dizzy have been making brownies! I love these as they are healthy (also dairy, gluten and refined sugar free!) and taste just like normal brownies. Dizzy seemed to love them too. 🙂 None left for me by the time she’d finished with them.
- 4 eggs (you can just use 1 yolk for this recipe)
- 1 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 100g ground almonds
- 2 heaped tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 50g of dark chocolate
You can also add any extra that you think you might like in your brownies. Nut butter can be really yummy as well as chopped nuts. 🙂
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees
- Put all ingredients apart from the chocolate into a blender and blend until the mixture is of a smooth consistency
- Pour the mixture into a baking…
View original post 75 more words