I have added quite a few followers since my last “facts about me” post so I thought I’d tell you all a little bit about me (check out my bio page for more):
- I tend to order the same thing every time I go to a restaurant. Mexican: taco (soft) & burrito combo with refried beans and rice…Chinese: chicken and shrimp fried rice. I’m not exactly sure why I don’t venture out more, but I don’t.
- This is going to come across as weird, but I’m sharing nonetheless. I prefer to eat with satin finished silverware and do not enjoy drinking from plastic glasses if I am eating off of a proper plate. It sounds bizarre saying it out loud.
- I hate spending money for any reason. I would live on a $50 per week budget if I had my way.
- My happy time is lying on the floor playing with my dog, Bentley.
- I am currently binge watching Entourage and it is awesome.
- My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip!
- I hate eating leftovers unless around the holidays or slow cooker meals.
- I don’t like shirts that feel weird on my skin. They must be a high-quality soft cotton.
- I love the beach, but I’m not a huge fan of sand being on my body. I have to wash it off almost immediately.
- I get emotionally exhausted if I am around too many people all at once. I avoid large crowds of people because my energy levels plummet. It’s like I get sensory overload if there’s too much going on all at once.
- My feet are constantly numb and cold which is why I wear socks around the house even in the summer. It’s a result of the MS.
I enjoy these types of posts and hope you enjoyed learning a little about me. Have a great week folks!