I haven’t felt fearless this week. I feel like I have gone back to where I was before I took the Ampyra and maybe even worse. Or maybe it just seems that way. On Monday, I told you about the struggle to find financial assistance for the Ampyra I started taking a little over a year ago that was improving a lot of my MS Symptoms. I also told you about a bad fall I had that day.
On Wednesday I told you that I was still unable to find financial assistance.
My symptoms have regressed in the following ways:
- my right foot is dragging more
- it is more difficult to do my ankle and foot exercises
- my right hand is less able to do the occupational therapy exercises I do with therapy putty
- my R hand can hardly hold anything and
- my fatigue has increased probably due to the…
View original post 155 more words