“I have a little exercise that Cristolot gave me this week and I’d like to work on it with you.” That Dear Readers, was my first clue that this “little” exercise might be simple but it would not be easy. My coach Belinda Trussell trains with multiple Olympian Christilot Boylen. Christilot seldom comes up with any “easy” exercises. So here we go!
- Starting from the side of the arena make a half circle to the right to the centerline.
- Go straight on the centerline.
- Change flexion and bend to the left and make a 10 meter circle to the left returning to the centerline.
- Go straight on the centerline and change flexion and bend to the right and make a 10 meter circle to the right.
EXERCISE AT THE TROT.
- Trot the 10 meter circle to the right and on reaching the centerline walk, straighten, then transition…
View original post 260 more words