– The opportunity to work for a facility with a Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission.
– Flexible schedule providing excellent work/life balance.
– Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
– Paid CME insurance.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, Medical Director: OBGYN / Hospitalist in Methuen, MA
– Current Massachusetts license to practice.
– At least two years of active practice.
– Active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty.
– Insurability for malpractice insurance.
Schedule for Healthcare Job in Methuen, MA
Full-time, No weekends
OB/GYN Hospitalist Medical Director Needed – Massachusetts – North of Boston This is an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time OB/GYN Hospitalist Medical Director to join our team in Methuen, MA.
Ideal candidate will be board-certified, able to demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication…
View original post 16 more words