Bloggers are so hard on themselves.
This list was created on my phone this past week while I was sick in bed.
Obviously, I was wallowing.
But I decided to post it because I wanted you to know you are not alone in your thoughts. Even bloggers you perceive as “successful” have these thoughts. The difference is what you do after you have these thoughts:
- you push them away
- you remind yourself how far you have come
- you talk to yourself like you would to another blogger if they were drowning in these thoughts
- you get online and talk to another blogger about your thoughts
- you review your goals and make actionable, time sensitive plans
- you help another blogger over a hurdle they are facing
- you pay it forward
Did you notice that YOU are the one that can turn it around!
Enjoy the list. It’s meant to make you…
View original post 189 more words