Job Type: Full-time
Qualifications for Healthcare Position, Surgical Services Manager in Phoenix, AZ
– Bachelors degree in Nursing required.
– 5 years clinical experience in the Perioperative area required.
– 5 years OR and/or PACU experience required.
– Progressive supervisory experience required.
– Current State of Arizona RN license required.
– Current BLS certification for Healthcare Provider from the American Heart Association required.
– Professional certification (CNOR preferred) required.
Job Description for Healthcare Position in Phoenix, AZ
The Surgical Services Manager provides clinical and operational leadership of patient care services with direct supervision of nursing and support staff.
He or she ensures consistent provision of developmentally appropriate quality patient care in accordance with all applicable federal, regulatory and professional standards and requirements.