Me pal Lynn persuaded me to go see a medium who was doing open readings in a pub. We got free tickets so I went along for the craic. Ma was dying to know all about it
- I’m surprised you went to see a medium Bernie
- Lynn asked me to go with her
- So, how did it go?
- It was a pile of shite to be honest ma
- You’re just a skeptic Bernie, always were; always will
- Lynn was hoping her da would get in touch
- And did he?
- No, of course he didn’t. It’s all a con
- Well why did you go then?
- Free tickets and a few pints, how could I refuse?
- Fair enough, so did anyone come to you from the other side then
- Sure who’d come to me?
- Your da maybe
- We were in the Abberly Court ma. Da wouldn’t go there when he was alive…
View original post 275 more words