Here Are A Few Of My Crazy Random Thoughts…
- Ulcerative Colitis has robbed me of eating fried chicken and that makes me really sad. I love(d) fried chicken.
- I love the World Cup and I hate that England lost yesterday. I had hoped they would win and have a chance to break the 1966 drought.
- I love my job. I’m in Jacksonville, NC this week which is about as far east as you can be in NC. The downside is when I leave today at 5:00pm, I’ll have a 3 1/2 hour drive home.
- I’ll buy Starbucks if there isn’t a Dunkin close by, but nothing and I mean nothing compares to Dunkin!
- I think if I ever had the opportunity to see the Great Pyramid that I might cry.
- For some reason I’ve noticed I feel better about my day when I get into a clean car with shiny tires in the morning. When I see how clean my car looks it makes me feel really good about driving to work. Why do you think that is?
- I am lodging in a Hilton this week and all other hotels pale in comparison. I’m afraid to go back to Fairfield or Hampton after this trip.
- I need some ocean time in my near future!! Maybe I’ll flood you guys with some ocean photos Saturday and Sunday?!!
- Here are a few of my favorite things: my wife, the color blue, sour candy, an organized work space with everything in its spot, Bentley’s tail (it’s curly), bacon, road trips, great customer service.
- Do you ever think about how others might perceive you if they ever knew what you thought about on a regular basis? Sometimes my mind is like a 3-ring circus. Crazy thoughts come to my brain and sometimes, yes, I laugh out loud at myself.
That’s enough. Hope you enjoy your Thursday!