Here Are A Few Of My Crazy Random Thoughts…
- I spent time last week in New Bern, NC for work. If you haven’t been there you need to at least check it out on the web. It is such a cool town with tons of old buildings and churches, great restaurants and many artsy stores.
- I need to get the oil changed in my car. I also need to get a front-end alignment.
- Fantasy football is getting close and I am super, duper, extra, especially excited. Did I mention I’m excited? Well I am.
- I cannot believe the end of July is already upon us. It seems like a couple weeks ago that the calendar flipped to 2018. Wow.
- I wonder how many people pee in the shower? And if you pee in the shower does it make you an awful person? I guess it depends on which shower you are peeing in!
- It is amazing to consider how drastically the smart phone has changed the world. And in only 10 years! The way that information is distributed has changed entirely. Advertising has changed completely. And our expectations of the world around us have changed. All because of one small device in our pockets!