Here Are A Few Of My Crazy Random Thoughts…
- I have found a sales person at one of my properties who completely buys-in to the process I train and is finding a lot of success. I am working with him intensely over the next couple weeks and I am excited to have found him. He is professional, intelligent, driven, organized and thorough. All of the attributes needed to be successful. Needless to say I’m excited.
- I cannot believe the number of people who do not know that potatoes are not a vegetable.
- A recent study shows that 11,000 people every day are injured from walking while texting. This is natures new way of thinning the herd.
- Tiger Woods is playing the next 4 weeks on the PGA Tour and that makes me happy.
- Here are a few things you might not know about me: I do not like fish unless it is fried. I love veggies, but I don’t like cucumber. I enjoy the beach, but I can’t stand having sand on my skin. I love fruit but cannot eat it when it is overly ripe. I prefer fruit when it is a touch on the hard side. I was diagnosed with MS in 2007 and am in the secondary progressive phase.
- I am excited to have the NFL starting back up and I’m in 2 fantasy football leagues. I think I might be addicted to fantasy football.
- I wake up each morning at 5 am and begin my work day. I try to get caught up on emails and review my to-do list for the day. I find that starting my day early allows me to be a step ahead of everyone else. The downside is I run out of energy around 3 pm.
- I know people who have a different password for every login. That would drive me crazy plus I’d have to carry a password cheat sheet in my wallet!
- If you like protein bars, I’ve found the best protein bar ever! Try the brand called Nugo, especially Chocolate Chocolate Chip, and Chocolate and Pretzel. Delicious, vegan, gluten-free and tasty.
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!