I love lists. I also love striving to be a better version of myself today than I was yesterday. For that reason I’ve written 10 Rock-Solid Life Tips I try to live by:
- Be careful not to burn bridges as you never know with whom you might interview one day.
- No one can make you want to be great.
- Try not to have someone else’s name in your mouth when they aren’t around.
- There is never a wrong time to do the right thing. Conversely, it is never the right time to do the wrong thing.
- If you could develop one skill, develop the skill of self-awareness.
- The world will take from you as much as you are willing to give it so be careful how & where you invest your efforts.
- Be slow to speak, but quick to listen. You’ll learn more.
- In all things seek to add value to the world around you.
- There are “reasons” and “excuses” so be certain to understand when each is in play.
- There’s a difference between knowledge and wisdom. Develop wisdom.