This gallery contains 3 photos.
Originally posted on Charliecountryboy's Blog:
‘I know you all hate me,’ he said staring at the floor ashamedly. Now I don’t know if that is a crass line or a good line. But it was the second thing that…
“Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates, You Never Know What You’ll Get”.
I have pondered that many times. After much thought and reflection, I have to disagree. While it’s true, life is similar to a box of chocolates you never know what you’ll get, but we’re talking about a box of chocolate!!! Who cares?! Chocolate is delicious! Who doesn’t love chocolate?! Life….Well it’s not always delicious!!
In my opinion life is more like a box of jawbreakers with an occasional box of pop rocks. It’s hard and requires a lot of patience to get to the finish line and enjoy the prize waiting for us. Occasionally, life throws you a curveball causing you to experience an explosion.
My point is while life is a challenge every day, whatever you do, don’t give up. If you don’t, you will most certainly reach the finish line and finally enjoy the prize…
View original post 18 more words
Liquid refreshment for buds
Beauty for my eye
View original post 209 more words
1. Are you named after anyone? I was actually named after one of my dad’s ex-girlfriend. My Mother loved the name and changed the spelling.
2. When was the last time you cried? Not sure. I’m sure it was at a sappy movie.
3. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Maybe.
4. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Me? Yes. And no, I’m not using sarcasm right now.
5. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Eyes. You can tell a lot about a person’s character from their eyes.
6. What is your eye color? Hazel
7. Scary movie or happy endings? Scary!
8. Favorite smells? Fresh flowers.
9. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Paris, France. The city of love was absolutely lovely. I plan on going back one day.
10. Do you have any special talents? I can walk…
View original post 356 more words
One of the first things you learn in English, is the alphabet. Similarly, one of the first lessons, in many Spanish courses, covers the Spanish alphabet. Both English and Spanish use the same letter symbols so there are no new symbols to learn, for the most part. The Royal Spanish Academy (RAE) determined in 2010 that only […]
Still in hospital but doing better on Multiple experienceS | I slept last night. That makes a huge difference. I also got them to stop the saline drip that wasn’t necessary and truthfully was torture for an MS patient with bladder issues. I was peeing every 20-30 minutes yesterday. I took a second…