I was recently thinking of the ways I am different now compared to 6 months ago. I like to do this on occasion as a way of taking personal inventory. The first thing that came to mind is the fact that I am about 16 pounds lighter now, which feels great btw! Anywho, to keep in the tradition of my newly realized love affair with bullet point information Dream Big Productions presents (drum roll):
8 Things I Appreciate About Having Lost Weight!!!!!
1. In general, I feel better. MS makes climbing stairs, walking and using my thumbs very difficult, but not toting around an extra 16 pounds of fat helps a ton. Pun intended!
2. I feel better about myself mentally. There is something satisfying to be said about looking in the mirror and seeing a slimer version of myself.
3. I respect myself more. I committed to a healthy lifestyle, picked a course of action, activated my plan and am seeing the plan through to completion. I DID THIS AND NO ONE ELSE CAN TAKE CREDIT! I am very proud of my success.
4. I like that my clothes show I am losing weight. In December I wore a 36 waist, now I wear a 33 waist.
5. I never experience heartburn, indigestion or the stuffed feeling associated with overeating. I consume veggies, fruits and lean meats and practice portion control. It is so nice to never have digestive issues.
6. I feel more motivated to do things. I find myself procrastinating less and being more productive.
7. I smile more and am a happier person.
8. I have provided a good example for others to follow. This makes me very proud. If I can do it so can you!